Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Best Thing I've Seen in Awhile

Dear Future Husband,

I used to have a lot of demands for you like you need to take out the trash, kill bugs, etc. At one point in time on this very blog I asked that you be able to get rid of lizards in the house. Well, good sir, all that is thrown out the window. All I want from you is that you love Jesus and allow us to have this (http://flavorwire.com/158511/trend-watch-houses-with-slides) our house. That's right...all I want is a slide from one floor to the next. How great will that be? Really great. And it goes perfect with my adamant belief that all children should have a ball pit. We'll have the most fun house on the block. Go ahead, get us t-shirts that say "cool parent."
I know you may be concerned that people who come over to our house will think it is silly, but do we really want to befriend people who think in-house slides are silly? Probs not. So let's make this happen.

Sincerely,

Sara

No comments: