Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Afternoon Distraction

Lists. How  I love them. I've missed them on this little blog o' mine. So here you. Just a few quick thoughts.

1. Just checked the stats for posts. My post about the bachelor got the most visits BY FAR. Regardless of your position on the Bachelor, we all love talking about it (and, apparently, reading about it).

2. Hello sunshine! 
     A little Vitamin D changes everything (also, is time to wear chacos again, because my feet are getting            seriously claustrophobic.)

3. I tried baking apple crisp yesterday to be like my friend, Catherine. I learned a lot about failure. Sorry, Cath!

4. Birchbox...you're still my favorite treat. Thank you for the amazing smelling perfume that I would bathe in if socially acceptable. Also, this month's box was out of this world. If you're reading this and don't have a subscription (male or female), I don't understand your existence.

5. Kayaks. I want to buy one. You should get one, too, and we can explore.

6. I'm so excited for the Veronica Mars movie that my head may explode. Pre-ordering tickets. Who wants one? #judgeme #teamlogan Also, its really interesting to see the fan support behind the project. Their kickstarter story is fascinating.

7. Afternoon distraction.

    "Nooooooooo." "I don't want to talk about it" (me, too, kid. Me, too)



That's all I've got for today, folks. Hope this little list is nice break from your afternoon.


No comments: